How are Jesus and Satan Spirit brothers? Jesus a created being? What scriptural evidence is there in the bible?
The Bible says the devil is a created being, created by God
- Ezekiel 28:14-15 “Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. 15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.”
In order to establish if Jesus is the devils literal spirit brother then we need to establish who Jesus is, and what of his nature.
Who is Jesus and what is his nature?
According to the bible, we will establish Who Jesus is. Jesus is the most important person who ever lived, since he is THE Saviour, THE Christ. He is NOT half God and half man, he is 100% divine and 100% man; these are his two natures. Let’s look at his divine nature.
Jesus is God!
Jesus is the WORD
- John 1:1 “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.”
The WORD was made FLESH, who lived among us!
- John 1:14 “And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.”
Jesus and The father are ONE.
- John 10:30 “ I and my Father are one.”
The Apostle Thomas says the following to Jesus.
- John 20:28 “And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.”
Jesus says to the Jews before they pick up stones to stone him…
- John 8:58 “Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Before Abraham was, I AM.”
Isaiah says the following about the coming of our Lord.
- Isaiah 9:6 “For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.”
Jesus with the Father in the beginning discussing the creation of man
- Genesis 1:26 “And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.”
Jesus’ throne, O God is forever and ever!
- Hebrews 1:8 “But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.”
All Things created by Jesus both visible and invisible.
- Colossians 1:16 “for by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:”
Matthew quotes from the Prophet Isaiah.
- Matthew 1:23 “Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.”
We are in his son Jesus Christ, The one true God.
- 1 John 5:20 “And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.”
Jesus is God in the flesh.
- Colossians 2:9 “For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.”
His disciples worshiped him.
- Matthew 28:9 “And as they went to tell his disciples, behold, Jesus met them, saying, All hail. And they came and held him by the feet, and worshipped him.”
Again, God is mentioned as manifest in the flesh.
- 1 Timothy 3:16 “And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.”
That is more than enough scripture to prove that Jesus is God in the flesh. If Jesus is God and the creator of all things, how can the devil be his literal spirit brother if the devil was created?